Having Mrs. Urban into our classroom was such a treat! We learned so much like what makes certain birds special or where birds like to be in Boise. Here are some things we learned:
- Red-Breasted Nuthatches crawl up and down trees.
- The Mallard is Boise's most common duck.
- Woodpeckers love making lots of noise.
- Houses sparrows are mean to other birds.
- Mourning doves are abundant here in Boise.
- American Goldfinches molt two times a year.
- There are 900 species of birds in the U.S and Idaho has 400 of those.
We can't wait to learnn more!